The “Economic Strategies” (ES) is a magazine for those who think strategically, want to succeed and to achieve harmony.
Since 2004 the magazine is included in the Higher Attestation Commission’s (HAC) List of the leading peer-reviewed scientific journals and publications, publishing basic scientific results of dissertations for the degree of doctor and candidate of sciences.
The magazine is presented in the Scientific electronic library — the prime contractor of the project on creation of the Russian Science Citation Index (RISC).
The “ES” magazine focuses on studying scenarios of the future and lessons of the past, on business and state strategies, panorama of business and political environment, management arts, risk assessment. In addition, special magazine issues are dedicated to current trends in contemporary social and economic life and spiritual life, some of the above aspects have become traditional headings: evaluation activities, education, telecommunications, regional development and others.
The main magazine headings:
- Impulse Opinion: interviews with state and public figures, the world’s leading experts in politics and economy;
- Vector of Change: Russian and world economy, development prospects and problems of countries, regions and companies;
- Relationship of Times: international relations and foreign policy through the prism of the past;
- Basic Competencies: important and useful success technologies;
- Bank of Ideas: new solutions in the field of management;
- Strategic Reading: book reviews.
The magazine is published by the Institute for Economic Strategies (INES) since 1999 with periodicity of 9 times a year.
Current magazine’s circulation — 12,000 copies.
INES and just “ES” editorial board have got more than 20 years of experience and possess well-established publishing activities technology:
- full publishing cycle — editing, proofreading, design, layout, photographic readout, printing, marketing and distribution;
- professional technical equipment;
- distribution — through own network, as well as through “Rospechat” agency and other alternative subscription agencies, among federal and regional authorities, in educational institutions and through retail network in Russia, CIS and far abroad.
Magazine readers are state figures, managers and employees of leading Russian and foreign companies, consulting firms experts, teachers and students of the system of business, economic and political education.
Magazine authors are the elite of the Russian and foreign strategic conception and practice.