“Economic Strategies” (ES) is the magazine for those who think strategically, want to succeed and to achieve harmony.
The magazine focuses on topical scientific and practical problems of the Russian and world economy, prospects and problems of countries’ and regions’ development, on studying scenarios of the future and lessons of the past, on panorama of the business and political environment, the art of management and risk assessment. In addition, special issues of the magazine dwell on the current trends in contemporary socio-economic life, while valuation activities, telecommunications, development of regions, etc. have become traditional topics.
By decision of Presidium of the Higher Attestation Commission (VAK) of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation of December 29, 2015, the academic business magazine “Economic Strategies” was included in the VAK List of peer-reviewed scientific publications where the main scientific results of theses for the Candidate of Science degree, for the Doctor of Science degree should be published; group of scientific specialties 08.00.00 — economic sciences.
The main magazine headings
- Special Opinion: interviews with state and public figures, the world’s leading experts in politics and economy
- Economic Dynamics: economy of Russia and the world, prospects and problems in development of countries, regions, companies
- Digital Society: development of Russia in transition to a digital society: problems, sectoral changes, prospects
- Relationship of Times: international relations and foreign policy through the prism of the past
- Bank of Ideas: new solutions in management sphere
- Science and Innovations: events in the field of science, technology and innovations, the most important problems of introducing scientific achievements into economic practice
- Basic Competencies: important and useful success technologies
- Strategic Reading: reviews of books and monographs
The magazine is published by the Institute for Economic Strategies (INES) since 1999.
Issues periodicity in 2018 — 8 times a year.
Current magazine circulation — 12,000 copies.
The “Economic Strategies” magazine was registered by the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media — ПИ № ФС 77-19962 of May 30, 2005.
Magazine authors are the elite of the Russian and foreign strategic thought and practice.
Magazine readers are state figures, managers and employees of leading Russian and foreign companies, experts from consulting firms, teachers and students of the system of business, economic and political education.