By agreement with editorial board the order of single article reprint is possible:
REQUIREMENTS TO ARTICLES AND THEIR FORMS
- The “ES” editorial policy aims at publishing articles and interviews notable for scientific novelty, relevance, practical significance and not published anywhere before.
unacceptable are either falsification of data and information, used in the article, or plagiarism – Appropriation of ideas or words without reference to information sources or their presentation as own achievements.
in case of revealing plagiarism and other COPYRIGHT violations editors reserve the right to reject the author’s ARTICLEs without consideration.
- Accepted for consideration are articles (materials) of up to 20 thousand characters with spaces (1/2 of one author’s sheet).
- The article is to be divided into 3-4 paragraphs as follows: introduction, the titles of paragraphs, conclusion. A short annotation of the article and 3-4 footnotes or references are advisable.
- The set of materials should include: information about the authors – surname, name and patronymic name; precise official place of work; academic degree and academic title; business address; telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address.
- Information sources are usually presented in the form of bibliography endnotes, arranged in order of citation. In the body of the article sources are given in parentheses by Arabic numerals in increasing order, for example, (1), (2-10). If there are no references to sources in the text, endnotes list is presented in alphabetic order.
- If the article contains notes and references, they are included in the general list together with information sources, a link to which in this case is necessarily given in the text.
- When specific individuals are mention in the text they are denoted in the following way: those of Russian origin – surname and two initials (D.A. Medvedev), foreign – name and surname in full (Michael Porter).
- Picture captions, tables, table notes should be typed in the 12th or 13th size font. Line spacing – single.
- Tables (if there are more than one) should have numerical and thematic headings, which are typed in italic font size 14.
- If possible, the article should contain tables, graphs and pictorial material.
ARTICLES ARE subject to OBLIGatory peer reviewING BY parameters of relevance, scientific novelty, theoretical and practical importance and style, CONFORMITY WITH THEMES-MATTER.
Bibliographic description of publications is executed in accordance with the state standard, eg:
Sundiev I.Y. Informal youth exposures // SocIS. 1987. № 5, p. 56–62; Stepanov P. Principles of corporate relations regulation // Economy and Law. 2002. № 4, p. 87.
Theses of Reports:
Shmotko S.N. Problems of children’s homelessness and crime, approaches to their solution in the history of Russia // Actual problems of social work in the region: Abstracts of scientific-practical conference on November 23-24, 2000 Tyumen: Vector Buk, 2001, p. 157–159.
Bratus’ S.N. Legal entities in the Soviet civil law. M., 1947, p. 17; Analytical bulletin of the RF Federation Council 20(176), p. 35–36.
Pobedonostsev K.P. The course of civil law: in 3 v. Т.Z / Edited by V.A. Tomsinova. М., 2003, p. 473–474.
Polkovnikov G.V. Английское право о компаниях: закон и практика English Companies law: law and practice: Tutorial. М., 1999, p. 19.
Materials for publication should be prepared as follows: spacing – one and a half; font – Times New Roman, size 12; design of tables according to the standard in Word for Windows format; diagrams, images under standard in Excel for Windows format; bitmap illustrations (including copies of the screen) should have a resolution of 300 dpi, extension tif or jpeg, Grayscale mode for black-and-white drawings and CMYK or RGB for coloured ones. To create a drawing in accordance with the above requirements, it is necessary:
- To open a new file in the graphics program Photoshop or Corel Photo-Paint, forcibly setting the parameters:
а. 300 dots per inch – resolution;
- Grayscale (for black-and-white drawings) и CMYK (for coloured) – mode;
- it is better to set graphic file sizes forcibly rather large (e.g., 10×10 cm).
- To copy the screen (by pressing Alt and PrintScreen simultaneously) and to transfer a copy into graphics file using the “Paste” command. If a lot of empty space remains in the file, the figure should be cut using the “Crop” command.
- To save the file in extension tif, using the «Save as copy» command.
Editorial staff is not responsible for the quality of drawings/figures not meeting the above requirements.
Electronic version of the article should be submitted as a separate file in MS Word format.