Competent management of competitiveness in the innovation environment provides economic entities with enormous opportunities for economic growth and development. In this article, the author has studied characteristic features of European countries’ innovative development in order to use foreign experience for working out recommendations in managing competitiveness of the national economy of the Republic of Belarus, in particular — machine building complex. As the objects of research the author has chosen such countries as Italy, France, the USA and Germany.
- Colajanni. Handbook on corporate governance in financial institutions were localized in the northern area of the country and, for this reason, they are called the ‘galaxy of the north’. Colajanni, 1991.
- Zattoni А., Cuomo F. An evolutionary overview of the ownership, governance and strategy of Mediobanca: from the kingmaker of Italian capitalism to a large financial conglomerate, 2015.
- Masset Ch., Director General of Globalization, Development and Partnerships France’s Action to Promote Innovation, 2010.
- New Challenges for Germany in the Innovation Competition. / Final Report Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI), Karlsruhe German Institute of Global and Area Studies (GIGA), Hamburg Georgia Tech, Program in Science, Technology and Innovation Policy (STIP), Atlanta, August 2008.
- Industry Overview. The Automotive Industry in Germany, 2014/2015.