Any company is responsible to society and the state in which it operates. First of all, the very process of establishing a company, regardless of its comfort degree, is a legal act, in most cases certified by the state. Thus it also becomes the most important stakeholder for the company, which is considered by the state at least as a taxpayer and creator of new jobs. The state can create special conditions for firms’ formation and functioning (all kinds of preferences) if it is required to implement any state programs, for example, the program of infrastructure development, technology development, etc.
- Smit A. Teoriya nravstvennykh chuvstv [Moral Sense Theory]. Moscow, Respublika, 1997.
- Small A. Private Business is a Public Trust. American Journal of Sociology, 1895, no. 1, p. 282.
- Ageev A.I. Predprinimatel’stvo [Entrepreneurship]. 4-e izd. Moscow, INES, 2016.
- ISO 20121 “Sistema menedzhmenta ustoychivogo razvitiya” [Sustainable Development Management System], available at: http://gostexpert.ru/data/files/20121-2014/65956.pdf.
- Mervin King: “My dolzhny povernut’ za ugol i vyyti na prospekt stabil’nogo kapitalizma” [On the Formation of Strategic Management System for the Russian Economy Modernization and Development]. Ekonomicheskie strategii, 2014, no. 2, available at: http://www.inesnet.ru/article/my-dolzhny-povernut-za-ugol-ivyjti-na-prospekt-stabilnogo-kapitalizma/
- Ageev A.I. Ponyat’. Predotvratit’. Preodolet’ [To Understand. To Prevent. To Overcome]. Ekonomicheskie strategii, 2016, no. 5, p. 5.